Convert HTML to Word Document & Support mso-rotate Attributes & Make Table Content Direction Vertical 90 Degrees C# .NET

I am trying to export html text to a document with table consisting of headers with mso-rotate styling to make the text go vertical but it’s not working. The rawhtml in the attached has ms-rotate: 90 but in the document generated it’s still horizontal.
I have attached a simple console app that can replicate the behavior. Upon running the app it’ll generate a “TestOutput” document with the table in core folder.
Please let me know if there is any other way to achieve this.
Currently we are using “15.4.0.0”. I have tried updating the version to “20.1.0” and it still doesn’t work.

AsposeRepro.zip (38.3 KB)

@sentientsoft,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19936. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Can we please get an update on this WORDSNET-19936 status. What does ‘Postponed’ mean? Postponed to when?
It would be great if we can get more information from the internal issue tracking system. I have other tickets in ‘Closed’. Closed why, is it fixed, not fixed, if fixed in what release?

@sentientsoft,

Aspose.Words currently does not support the “mso-rotate” property. To address this problem, we need to add support for various MSO attributes during HTML import. I am afraid, because of complexity, the implementation of WORDSNET-19936 has been postponed till a later date and there is no ETA (time frame) available at the moment. We will inform you via this thread as soon as your issue will get resolved in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.