Convert Infopath XML files to Pdf

Hi there,

I am trying to convert XML to Pdf.
The prolog of the XML have an attribute which says “progid = infopath.document” .
I am hence taking this XML file to be created from Infopath.
But when I am converting this XML into pdf . I am just getting a plain text file.
However I believe there must be some formatting or styling in the file .

I am using Aspose.Pdf for .net ver - 17.8.0
Ms Visual studio -2015
.net framework - 4.6
Here is the screenshot of my code -:

image.png (37.6 KB)

Sincerely
Harshit

Kindly tell if there is any other way to convert XMl to Pdf
or
Any other Aspose product to achieve conversion of Infopath XML to Pdf .

Regards

@harsh1691

Thanks for contacting support.

Infopath XML is based on a schema offered by Microsoft, which contains its own structure and sequence of elements, and I am afraid that Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to convert Infopath XML into PDF.

However Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers its own XML schema and generates PDF from XML templates based on that schema. For more information regarding XML to PDF conversion, please check “Convert XML file to PDF” article in our API documentation.

You may also find XML schema in XML folder, which is used to be located in installation directory of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Furthermore, by looking at the code snippet. which image you have shared, it seems that you are adding redaction annotation inside PDF.

In case if you are working with Annotations and experiencing any issue, please share some more details along with sample source PDF. We will definitely test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks Asad

• Harshit