Convert Large 2MB Word DOC File into HTML Format using C# .NET

I m using Aspose.words to convert doc file into html element .It is working for small size of doc file but when doc file size more then 2mb than it could not in c#.

@shravan_sumitra,

Have you also tried the latest (21.8) version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please ZIP and upload your source file you are getting this problem with here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

i m uing Aspose.words in trail version

@shravan_sumitra,

If you want to test the latest (21.8) version of Aspose.Words for .NET without the evaluation version limitations, then you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License? If the problem still remains, then please provide your source file to test the scenario on our end.

I have installed Aspose.Words from Nuget package (21.7)

@shravan_sumitra,

Did you manage to fix the issue on your side or are you still in need of assistance?

how can remove anchor flag from header and content when aspose.word html content display in ckeditor 4

@shravan_sumitra,

Please compress the following resources into ZIP format and attach the .zip file here for testing:

• A simplified source Word document
  • Aspose.Words v21.8 generated HTML file showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected file showing the desired output. You can create this file manually by using MS Word or any other editor.
  • Please also provide a screenshot highlighting (encircle) the target areas that you want to remove.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will then start investigation into your particular scenario and provide you more information.