Convert Large Word DOC Document to PDF File using C# .NET | Avoid NullReferenceException

Hi,
I try to convert an large excel to pdf, it throw NullReferenceException
nullReference.png (27.8 KB)
the code which provided on the picture only run to wordFile.Save(), none of the above two conditional statements are true, hoping this information can help you to reproduce this issue.
is it need to catch this exception in code and throw a new handled exception, or solve it?
the sample excel https://drive.google.com/open?id=16vZ30N5xnckxdExgFU0z4ZDEnlLY7WSr
Please help me! thank you.

@Glority_Developer,

I guess you are using Aspose.Words API and not Aspose.Cells API since you are converting your MS Word document (as per your attachment) to PDF file format. Correct me if I am wrong?

After your confirmation, I will move your thread to Aspose.Words forum where you will be assisted accordingly.

Yeah you are correct, I am so sorry for that, please help me move my thread to Aspose.Words forum, Thanks!

@Glority_Developer,

Thanks for your confirmation.

We have moved the thread to respective forum and one of our fellow colleagues from Aspose.Words team will help you soon.

@Glority_Developer,

After an initial test with the licensed latest (20.10) version of Aspose.Words for .NET, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. We used the following simple code to test “111MB.doc” file to PDF format conversion on our end:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\temp\\111MB.doc");
doc.Save("C:\\temp\\20.10.pdf");

We suggest you to please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. In case the problem still remains, then please provide the exact code snippet that we can use on our end to reproduce the same exception.

Thanks for your reply!
when i upgrade my Aspose.Words to the lastest version, it works well!
Finally, thank you again for help.

@Glority_Developer,

Thanks for your feedback. It is great that you were able to resolve this issue on your end. Please let us know any time you may have any further queries in future.