Convert Pages of PDF File to PNG Images using C# .NET | Retain Line Numbering Position

Hi, I am converting PDF pages to PNG and there is an issue with the line numbers rendering, it is not showing them in the right position (see image) image.jpg (186.9 KB)
is this a known issue? or am I doing something wrong? Document is generated fine but the png is not.image.png (41.4 KB)

Thanks, regards.

@maik1,

Have you tried the latest 20.7 version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input PDF document and actual Aspose.Words generated PNG file(s) showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi, thanks for your answer. Here is the zip file with the document created that has the right render of line numbers and the images created from that document where the line numbers are not rendered correctly. I am using the latest version 20.7. Please let me know your findings.images-and-doc.zip (4.6 MB)

@maik1,

We managed to reproduce this issue on our end and have logged it in our bug tracking system with ID WORDSNET-20789. Your forum thread has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it will get resolved in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there any time frame to solve it? I have Aspose.words license I don’t know if I can get an estimated resolution time for it? Thanks in advance.

@maik1,

WORDSNET-20789 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue is completed and the root cause is determined, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA of this issue with you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@maik1,

It is to inform you that the issue you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20789) has now been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.8 release. So, please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET.