Convert PCL 6 to PDF

Hello,
I’m trying to convert PCL 6 to PDF and I’m getting this error: ‘Destination array was not long enough. Check the destination index, length, and the array’s lower bounds. (Parameter ‘destinationArray’)’
When I try to convert PCL 5 I have success.

Platform: .net full framework and .net 6

@rsbbueno

Can you please share your sample PCL 6 file with us as well? We will create a separate ticket for it under .NET 6 category and share the ID with you.

@asad.ali,

Our production framework is .NET Framework 4.5, but I did this test on .NET 6 just to make sure if in the newer framework this can be working.

I’m attaching the files, please let me know how much time is needed to fix this bug, because we are stuck now, just waiting this fix. Otherwise we will need to look for a new library to convert PCL6 to PDF.

image.png (65.8 KB)
PCL_Examples.zip (988.3 KB)

@rsbbueno

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55491

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.