Convert Pdf file to image file

Can I convert Pdf file to image file; use Aspose.pdf.kit

Thanks for considering Aspose.

PdfConverter is designed for converting a pdf file's each page to images, including BMP, JPEG, PNG and TIFF now. Please go to the following pages for details.

https://docs.aspose.com/pdf/net/pdfconverter-class/

I want to convert Pdf file content into one single image file, how do i do ?

What’s kind of content do you want to convert?

1. Fill field

2. Button

3.content

Dear Leng,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Using PdfConverter, you can convert a pdf file to a single TIFF
file by SaveAsTiff() method, but fill field and button can’t convert
now, texts and images can be converted. We are planning to enhance this
feature now.

I am attempting to integrate this functionality into a web application to act as a preview of the PDF that is generated. The PDF created is perfect, but when I execute the following lines of code, the resulting GIF file looks terrible and doesn't contain most of the elements that are on the PDF.

Here's the code:

PdfConverter converter = new PdfConverter();

converter.BindPdf(@"E:\Workspace\wwwroot\MZCustom\Certificates\output.pdf");

converter.DoConvert();

converter.GetNextImage(@"E:\Workspace\wwwroot\MZCustom\Certificates\output.gif");

The resulting bad image is attached. Also, this image will not open in Photoshop. I don't know what the problem is there, but the image seems to be corrupted.

.brit

Here's what the image should look like (attached).

.brit

We could only convert the Jpeg format image now , we are planning to support other format such as BMP, PNG and TIFF, We hope this feature could be released in serveral months.

GeorgieYuan wrote:
We could only convert the Jpeg format image now , we are planning to support other format such as BMP, PNG and TIFF, We hope this feature could be released in serveral months.
Attached is the JPG from the same PDF.

It looks like poop, also.

.brit

We’re going to purchase a component tomorrow to accomplish our PDF generation. I would prefer ASPOSE, btu this feature is a must. Please let me know what I am doing wrong if anything. I need to get this proof of concept completed.

thanks,
.brit

Dear brit,

Georgie means currently we can convert PDF that contains only JPEG inages in it. PDF that contains other image types will be support later (I hope we can support it late next month).

There are no images in that PDF. Everything has been converted to lines in Illustrator.

I’m still interested in purchasing this product even though this much needed function seems to not work at the moment, but I need a product to convert to images also. Do you have any recomendations?

thanks,
.brit

Dear brit,

Maybe there are some mistakes in my post. Our developer Georgie will answer your question soon. There is only one product Aspose.Pdf.Kit that can convert PDF into image.

Dear brit,

We have two products: Aspose.Pdf & Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Only Aspose.Pdf.Kit can convert pdf pages to images. The quality of the convertion result is not so good now and we are tring our best to enhance this feature now.

Any more question is welcome.