Convert PDF Problem

Hi

TLM 153 (title is in the upper page) and TLM 154 (in the horizontal case) files are broken down into PDF. I would like your help.
TLM154.JPG (99.7 KB)
TLM 154.zip (725.4 KB)
TLM153.JPG (96.4 KB)
TLM 153.zip (1.0 MB)

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the template files and screenshots.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your both template files to PDF file format. I found an issue with page breaks, the titles are broken down Excel to PDF rendering. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45932” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@srmbimser,

We save the file “TLM 153.xlsx” manually to PDF file (see the attachment “TLM 153_Ms.pdf”) by Microsoft Excel 2016 (our default printer is “Microsoft Print to PDF”). You will find that the page break of Microsoft Excel output file is same as the one of Aspose Cells output file.

After some investigation, we find that the print view may change after you change different printers (see my attachment “Microsoft Print to PDF.png” and “HP ePrint.png”). It seems you want to the print view as in “HP ePrint.png”. But we take the print view of Microsoft’s “Microsoft Print to PDF” or “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” as the standard.

I am afraid, we may not fix your issue as we follow "Microsoft Print to PDF or “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” printers standards when rendering to PDF file format.
TLM 153_Ms.pdf (806.8 KB)
HP ePrint.jpg (391.4 KB)
Microsoft Print to PDF.jpg (388.1 KB)