Convert PDF to Docx - Tables are not drawn in correct Format

Hi Support Team,
I am trying to convert PDF into Docx which have tabular data in it. I have used save option mode as Flow because i need to edit the output Docx and copy some data to another documents.
Tables are not being drawn in proper format and copy paste of the output Docx file data is also just copying data and no layout of table is copied to other document…
I am using Aspose.PDF Product Version : 20.1 And File Version : 20.1.0.0.
My Code for conversion is as below :

Aspose.Pdf.License pdfLicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
Aspose.Pdf.Document oPDF = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(strFileName);
Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions oOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions();
oOptions.Format = Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX;
oOptions.Mode = Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;
//oOptions.RelativeHorizontalProximity = 0.5f;
oOptions.RecognizeBullets = true;
oPDF.Save(sFilePath, oOptions);

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks.

test report for dev.pdf (84.7 KB)

Attached Sample PDF.

@relsys

Please check the attached output DOCX which we generated using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.2. We opened this file in MS Word, Selected all data (Ctrl + A), and pasted it to the new page. The table was completely pasted with borders and data.

output_flow.zip (49.1 KB)

Would you please check the above-attached file and share the steps to reproduce the issue. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

We were also generated the same docx. Please compare the table drawn in this attached docx file with the PDF and see that two rows of PDF are drawn as single row in Docx which also lead to blank rows at the end of docx table.
Just simply comparison of PDF Table and Docx table will give you the exact problem we are facing.

Thanks

Even if we copy this table to a new page in document and then try to remove one of the row from that table, we cannot. As the table layout seems to be an image.

@relsys

We have logged an issue in our issue tracking system under the ticket ID PDFNET-49450. We will further investigate it in details and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on this issue please?

@relsys

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and regretfully, it is not yet investigated. We will surely analyze and resolve it on a first come first serve basis and inform you as soon as we have some news about its resolution. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Can we get any update on this. Its already very long since we logged this issue.

@relsys

The issue was logged 18 days ago in our issue tracking system and it is not yet reviewed sadly. Please note that issues are resolved on first come first serve basis in free support model and resolution time of an issue depends upon the number of issues logged prior to it. We have however recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during issue investigation. We will inform you as soon as we have some updates regarding ticket resolution. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.