Convert Pdf to DocX using Aspose.PDF for .NET - unable to edit file in MS Word Online

Can you please provide update related to it???
its now more than 6 months.

PLEASE HELP!!
Can please provide update on the reported issue?

@Hiral201092

I am afraid that the ticket reported by you, PDFNET-43320, is still pending for analysis. The product team has been busy with other high priority issues. However, we have recorded your concerns and have intimated relevant team. We really appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

However, if this issue is a blocker for you then you may consider subscribing for Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQ.

Is there any update related to this issue?

@Hiral201092

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are afraid PDFNET-43320 is still pending for investigations owing to some previously logged and critical tickets. We have recorded your concerns and have escalated its priority to next level. It will be scheduled soon. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Is there any chances that we get any help from you?

@Hiral201092

Regretfully, there are no updates at the moment regarding issue resolution. However, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them during issue investigation. We will let you know as soon as some updates are available in this regard. Your patience and comprehension is much appreciated in this matter.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

URGENT!!
Is there anyone to provide help on this issue??
Now we are getting complains on the same from our customers too.

@Hiral201092

Please accept our humble apology for the delay.

We have recorded your concerns and escalated the issue priority to next level. We will surely share with you as soon as we have some update in this regard. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this case. Please spare us some time.

Just to confirm you have the details of the issue right?
I had already shared the files to replicate the issue and you had confirmed the issue and your team was working on it.

its been almost 2.5 years now since I have reported the issue.

My company has purchased your license and using it since 3 years and using other aspose dlls as well but every time when it comes to support ticket we don’t get expected response on time.

I can understand your team must be busy but at least you can response that this will take how much time or you team is looking into it or my ticket is still in a queue.

I hope this time we get the solution on time.
Thank you in advance.

@Hiral201092

We would like to share with you that we already have details of the issue as you shared it with us earlier. Furthermore, the investigation against your issue is currently underway and we will update you as soon as we make some certain progress towards its resolution. Please give us some time.

Is there any update related to this?

@Hiral201092

We would like to share with you that work against your issue has already been started and as soon as we have some news over its resolution ETA, we will share with you within this forum thread. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

is there any progress in this?

@Hiral201092

The work against your issue is already in progress and ticket is not yet closed. You may also notice the ticket status as “In Progress”. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us some time.

Is there any progress or can you estimate how long will it take?
customers are waiting for this fix.

@Hiral201092

We would like to share with you that issue has been resolved and its fix would be included in upcoming version Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.4. We will inform you as soon as new version of the API is available.

When can I expect this new release?

@Hiral201092

The new release is expected to be available in coming week.

I checked that release notes of Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.4. on this site Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.4.
But when I try update the version from Visual studio nuget package manager its showing 20.3 as latest stable version. can you provide the URL to get the dll file?