Convert PDF to Excel in Java using Aspose.PDF - output is not properly formatted

I have downloaded the free trial version of aspose-pdf-11.3.0-java and when i am trying to convert a PDF to excel and the excel is not getting generated properly.i have used the following code

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(“E:/test.pdf”);
com.aspose.pdf.ExcelSaveOptions excelsave = new com.aspose.pdf.ExcelSaveOptions();
pdfDocument.save(“e:/test.xls”, excelsave);
Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your inquriy. It seems you are getting issue because you are evaluating Aspose.Pdf for Java without a valid license file. Please make a request for 30 days temporary license and apply license to evaluate our product without any limitation. It will resolve the issue.

However if the issue persist then please share your sample PDF document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the help. I am now able to convert the PDF to excel. I have converted a PDF to excel and the PDF has a table (see attached image). the problem is, the dates (month,year) are getting displayed in different rows in excel (see attached excel). I want dates to display in the same row in the excel.Please help me on this.

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your feedback. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample PDF document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Please refer to the attachment for sample PDF

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for sharing source document. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.3.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-35652 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35652) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 20.4.