Convert PDF to HTML in Java using Aspose.PDF - The background is not coming properly

Hi,
I am using Java Aspose.PDF library (20.3) for converting the PDF to HTML. I found a case where the background in PDF is not appearing in HTML. Please see the attached image and input PDF with the resultant HTML. (The red background is not appearing in HTML.)

This is very critical to us as we use the converted HTML to show the preview of PDF to the user where he can make some corrections as well. Due to this issue, the user is not able to see the correct preview and not able to adjust the text properly.

Please help.

Issue : aspose-background-issue.jpg (1.5 MB)
PDF : ul_pdf.pdf (558.6 KB)
HTML : html.zip (5.4 MB)

@achamoli

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for Java 20.5. We have logged it as PDFJAVA-39480 in our issue tracking system for the sake of rectification. We will surely look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Our customers are escalating this issue. Can you please help me to know the status of this issue. When we can expect a resolution for the same.

@achamoli

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is still pending for analysis. Please note that it has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and under free support model where issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some certain news about its rectification. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.