Convert PDF to HTML using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Only first page is converted not all

Aspose is converting only first few pages of PDF to HTML Not all the pages. Is it a restriction only during free trial or something else. Attached is the file I tried. I ran the class com.aspose.pdf.examples.AsposePdfExamples.DocumentConversion.PDFToHTMLSingleHTMLWithAllResourcesEmbedded from the examples. Kindly guide.

Regards,
Amit

Hello Amit,

Thanks for using our API’s.

I have tested your provided PDF document and have managed to convert it correctly into single html file. I have attached the converted html file.

Yes it is a restriction, you can convert only few pages with free license.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Thanks Fahadadeel.

1. Can you tell me how to do away with this restriction? I am doing corporate level evaluation in technology and this restriction is preventing me to go ahead smoothly. Kindly guide.

2. I dont want to save it as a html file. I want the converted html string. Else I will end up first saving the document and then reading the saved file again to get converted file as a string. How can I do this directly i.e. directly get the html strings? Will appreciate code snippet.

Regards,
Amit

Hello Amit,

Thanks for showing interest in Aspose API’s.

In order to get Temporary license, please follow the instructions specified over

Regarding point 2, Aspose.Pdf will convert the PDF document in html file and then you can read the html file in a string. For more details on PDF to HTML conversion, you can follow the instructions specified over

Best Regards,