Convert PDF to image using Aspose.PDF for Java - hidden items are showing in output

Dear Support,

I’m using Aspose.PDF library(JAVA) to convert my pdf to image.
I had set the pdf item to invisible, hidden and not print but aspose always convert the hidden item to image.

My pdf open by adobe reader only display one text box, two combo box and one check box.
But the convert output image show three combo box and three check box.

I’m using PngDevice convert the pdf to image.

Best regards,
Ziv

AsposeRequest.pdf (93.5 KB)

@ZivWu

While using following code snippet with Aspose.PDF for Java 20.9, we were able to reproduce the issue in our environment.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "AsposeRequest.pdf");
for(Page page:pdfDocument.getPages()) {
   java.io.OutputStream imageStream = new java.io.FileOutputStream(dataDir + "Converted_Image_"+page.getNumber()+".png");
  com.aspose.pdf.devices.Resolution resolution = new com.aspose.pdf.devices.Resolution(300);
  com.aspose.pdf.devices.PngDevice pngDevice = new com.aspose.pdf.devices.PngDevice(resolution);
  pngDevice.process(page, imageStream);
  imageStream.close();
}

Therefore, we have logged it as PDFJAVA-39831 in our issue management system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any updates about this issue?

Best regrads,
Ziv

@ZivWu

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and we are afraid that it is pending for analysis. It will surely be investigated and resolved on first come first serve basis. We will inform you as soon as we have certain updates regarding its fix. Please have patience and give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear @asad.ali,

Is there any updates about my issue?

Best regards,
Ziv

@ZivWu

Regretfully, the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. We will surely share updates with you as soon as we have some regarding its resolution. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.