Convert PDF to PDF/A-1a with Aspose.PDF for .NET - Validation problem in output file

Hello Aspose,

When I convert a pdf file to PDF_A_1A by aspose pdf (version 17.9.0.0). And I get a file sucessfull PDF_A_1A. But when I check this file on some sites from internet. The result is not PDF_A_1A.
I do not know why. please help me check this problem.

I attched file pdf ‘filepdfdoducment.pdf’ and a document report test result form internet ‘ProblemWithValidatePdfFile.docx’.
Please see attached file in detail ‘Problem_With_ValidatePdf.zip’ Problem_With_ValidatePdf.zip (478.9 KB)

This is my source code validate by aspose:

private static void ValidatePDF()
{

Console.WriteLine("run validate!!!!!");
        string dataDir = "PdfFilesToMerge/";
        //string inputFileName = dataDir + "StructureElements.pdf";
        string inputFileName = dataDir + "filepdfdoducment.pdf";
        string outputLogName = dataDir + "ua-21110.xml";
        DateTime start = DateTime.UtcNow;
        using (var document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputFileName))
        {
            //bool isValid = document.Validate(outputLogName, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_UA_1);
            bool isValid = document.Validate(outputLogName, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A);

}
        DateTime end = DateTime.UtcNow;
        TimeSpan timeDiff = end - start;
        Console.WriteLine(Convert.ToInt32(timeDiff.TotalMilliseconds));
    }

Thank you very much!

@nguyenhungkloon

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source PDF document as well so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

Dear Farhan.Raza,

I attached my source and remove lisence file and Aspose.Pdf.dll (version 17.9.0.0). Please check:ValidationPdfAWithAspose.zip (455.2 KB)

Thank you very much!

@nguyenhungkloon

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47388 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Farhan.Raza
Until now the ticket with ID PDFNET-47388 is still Open. I do not know when Aspose fix it.
So Do you have a plan to fix it?

Thank you very much!

@nguyenhungkloon

The issue was logged under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some certain news about resolution of your issue. We greatly appreciate you patience and comprehension in this matter. Please spare us some time.

Hello
Did you already start with the bug fix? Is there any feeling about the time we could get it?
We need the information for our customer, because he needs to decide if he will by another thirt party library instead Aspose.
Thanks for your feeback

With best wishes from a developer

@nguyenhungkloon

We are afraid that issue is not yet resolved as it needs more time to get fully investigated. We have recorded your concerns and will surely take care of them during its investigation. Please spare some time.