Convert PDF to PDFA using Aspose.PDF for .NET - layers are overwritten in output

Hi,

we are converting next pptx file Input_2151.zip (312.8 KB) to PDF format using Aspose.Slides 17.9. Then we are converting the result file OutputPDF_2151.pdf (190.8 KB) to pdf/A using Aspose.Pdf 17.10.

The layes on the first page of the result pdfA file (OutputPDF-A_2151.pdf (1.4 MB)) are overrwritten by the background layer.

Best regards
Yurii

@uaprogrammer,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have reviewed the resultant PDF file and PDF/A documents and I am afraid I am unable to identify the issue. Can you please share some additional details, which can help us in identifying the issue. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Pay attention to the logo (Logo_2151.jpg (110.7 KB)). It is clearer in the pptx file than in the pdfa one.

@uaprogrammer,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have again reviewed the image and the only difference I can observe in PPT and PDF files is that logo in PDF is blurred. Apart from this, I am afraid I do not observe any other issue. Please acknowledge, so we may proceed accordingly.

The issue is that images in pdfa file are blurred.

@uaprogrammer,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

I have logged above stated issue as PDFNET-43644 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Would you be so kind to provide us with status on the PDFNET-43644 issue?

Best regards,

Oleh

@uaprogrammer

We are afraid that earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to other high priority issues in the queue. We will surely inform you as soon as there are some certain updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

We are wondering if there are any updates regarding the issue?

BR
Oleh

@uaprogrammer

We regret to share that issue is not yet resolved. We will surely inform you as soon as it is investigated and resolved. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
We are wondering if there are any updates regarding the issue in Aspose.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Oleh

@uaprogrammer

We really regret to inform you that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely let you once the issue is rectified. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,
We are wondering if there are any updates regarding the issue in Aspose.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Oleh

@uaprogrammer

We are afraid that the issue has not been yet resolved. We will surely let you know once we have some news about its resolution ETA or fix.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.