Convert Pdf to Pptx and embed full font

I’m trying to convert a pdf we generate, into a PPTx using aspose pdf in .net. The pdf has several fonts embedded into it, and those fonts show up in the pptx. The converted pptx looks fine, but when someone goes to edit it, occasionally characters will show up incorrectly.
In this example the pptx has “hello world”. If any character other than what’s in hello world is added, it won’t display correctly.
image.png (1.0 KB)

I believe this is because when the ppt gets created, a subset of the font is used, so any other character is inserted into the pptx, that isn’t already in the pptx, won’t display correctly. Is there any way to ensure that the entire font gets embedded into the pptx when converting?

The code I’m using is pretty simple

var pdf = new Document(pdfStream.Stream);
        var pptxStream = new MemoryStream();

var options = new PptxSaveOptions {
            SlidesAsImages = false,
            TryMergeAdjacentSameBackgroundImages = false,
        };

pdf.Save(pptxStream, options);

@psadauskas

Would you kindly share your sample PDF document that you have created at your side and its creating issue while converting to PPTX. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Here’s the PdfHelloWorld_0.pdf (17.2 KB)

@psadauskas

We have tested the scenario in our environment and were unable to notice any issue. We have used Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.6 for testing purpose. The text inside the text box (in output PPTX) can be edited using same font. For your kind reference, an output and screenshot is also attached. Please check it in your environment and share your feedback with us.

output20.6PPTX.zip (751.9 KB)
helloworld.png (7.0 KB)

Ah interesting, we’re using an older version. I’m trying that out now, but early testing seems promising!

@psadauskas

Please take your time to test the scenario and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.