Convert PDF to TIFF in Linux using Aspose.PDF for .NET - System.NotImplementedException

Hello,

I am trying to convert a .pdf file to .tiff and gettting errors on Linux CentOS version 7.
Here is a partial error trace -

Unhandled Exception: System.NotImplementedException: Not implemented.
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
at #=z_DdlHhocZ9HZjb4zkXnLnAoglxmRp8DRlMAksz9K5$_oU6_pjA==.#=zKz0wqCU=(Bitmap #=zVXpQWws=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice.Process(Document document, Int32 fromPage, Int32 toPage, Stream output)

Here is the function that causes this issue -

public void ConvertPdfToTiff(string sourcepath, string destinationParentDirectory, int resolutionSize)
{
var pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(sourcepath);
var outDirPath = destinationParentDirectory;

for (int pageCount = 1; pageCount <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count; pageCount++)
        {
            var imageFileName = pageCount + ".tiff";
            using (FileStream imageStream = new FileStream(Path.Combine(outDirPath, imageFileName), FileMode.Create))
            {
                var resolution = new Resolution(resolutionSize);
                var tiffSettings = new TiffSettings
                {
                    Compression = CompressionType.None,
                    Depth = ColorDepth.Format8bpp,
                    SkipBlankPages = false
                };

var tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);
                //var tiffDevice = new TiffDevice();
                // Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
                tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, pageCount, pageCount, imageStream);
            }
        }
    }

When Process() is called on tiffDeviceit crashes.

Note - this works fine on Windows.
Is Aspose supported on this platform and can you help with some links to get this working.

@swapnilp18,

Can you please share source files along with generate result and complete environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Environment - CentOS 7(core)
Find the attached project for your reference
TiffConverter1.zip (205.8 KB)

@swapnilp18,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested this scenario in our environment and have been able to observe the issue that you have mentioned. We have logged issue with ID PDFNET-47516 in our issue tracking system. We will share with you as soon as logged issue is fixed.

Hello team,
Any update on this issue. This is critical for the project I’m working on.
Thanks

@swapnilp18,

I like to inform first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. Since this issue has medium priority it is not resolved yet because we had issues with higher priority, but we have started working on this. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-47516) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.3.