Convert PDF to TIFF using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Error on opening generated TIFF file

Hello,
I have a 6 pages PDF with form(MW03.pdf),i converted it to a tif file(Converted file.tif) with Aspose.Pdf,but i the tif file has just one page with content “Please wait… If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document,Your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document…”(you can see it in my attachments)
I found an forum Merge with Aspose 8.0.0 Please wait… If this message is not eventually replaced has the same issue,and i tried to convert it’s formtype to standard before convert.but i found an other exception(Errorwhen changeFromType.png).
Do you have any advice to help me?

Here is my sample code(i have already set licence in my application):

///

/// Convert a PDF file to a Tiff file
///

/// pdf file path
/// tiff file path
private void ConvertPDFtoTiff(string filePath, string destPath)
{
try
{
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filePath);

//Change form type to 
            pdfDocument.Form.Type = Aspose.Pdf.Forms.FormType.Standard;
            pdfDocument.Save(filePath);

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution resolution = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(204, 196);
            Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings tiffSettings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings();
            tiffSettings.Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.CCITT4;
            tiffSettings.Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Format1bpp;
            tiffSettings.Brightness = (float)0.1;
            Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice tiffDevice = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);
            tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, destPath);
            tiffDevice = null;
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString());
        }
    }

I have upoad some attachments for your  information.

Errorwhen changeFromType.png (9.7 KB)
MW03.pdf (815.3 KB)
Aspose Error.zip (862.8 KB)

@HomerWu,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested this scenario in our environment and have been able to observe the issue that you have mentioned. We have logged issue with ID PDFNET-47478 in our issue tracking system. We will share with you as soon as logged issue is fixed.

Hello Adnan.Ahmad,

Thanks for your quick reply!could you please tell me how to track this issue? We are waiting for a plan to solve the problem:grinning:

@HomerWu,

I like to inform that you will notify when issue gets resolved. This is internal process and you can only get update when issue resolved.

Hello Adnan.Ahmad,

We are looking forward the issue has fixed,so that we can resolved our customers’ problem.
Do you have a plan to fix it?or could you please tell me how long will we waiting for the fixed version?
BTW,we have buy your total license,the OrderID is 180130001731 and we are OceanX Technology Limited.

@HomerWu,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Hello Adnan.Ahmad,

So do you mean this issue will be fixed first? as i find our license edition type is Enterprise.
In other words,if we pay for your support ,could you tell me how many time you need to fix it? we need your answer to decide whether to pay your support or not.
below is part of our license:

OceanX Technology Limited
elau@oceanxtech.com
Developer OEM
Limited to 1 developer, unlimited physical locations
This is a redistributable license

Aspose.Total Product Family

Enterprise

I like to share that if you buy developer license that will entitle you for using product and one year free updates. By buying product license you will still be having free support service. Aspose offers separate paid Priority and Enterprise support services for expediting the issue resolution. Please visit this information link for more about available support services.

Hello,
I found the issue status is still open.
Could you please tell me when this issue can be fixed at the latest? Or could you please tell me which version will include this fix?

@HomerWu,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply!
I’d like to know which support we need buy,and could you fix the issue within two month if we get a paid support?

@HomerWu,

I like to inform that issues which are logged in paid support are resolved on priority basis. This also depends upon complexity of issue as well. But rest assured we will resolve your issue as soon as possible in paid support.

Dear Adnan,

Thank you for your prompt support.
Our boss would like to buy the paid support for Apose.PDF for this issue.
However, we do not know how could we buy the paid support and what kind of paid support we need to buy. would you please kindly the information about how to buy paid support for Apose.PDf and what kind of paid support we need to buy ? if you have any contact with Sales, you might also pass to us. thanks.

Best Regards.

@HomerWu,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please visit purchase forum. Our colleague from sales team will help you in this regard.

Dear Adnan and Sir,

Do you have any update of this bug from developer ? And plan for fix this issue ?
Thanks.

Best Regards,

@HomerWu

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Dear Adnan and Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I think this should be a common and important issue for Aspose to convert / Open PDF form with issue.
Since PDF form is very common nowadays. would you please try to push developer to include it in their developer plan ?
Thanks.

Best Regards,

@HomerWu,

Sure, we will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Dear Adnan and Sir,

Any update from developer ?
Might we have a schedule or plan for this fix
Million thanks.

Best Regards,

@HomerWu

We would like to share with you that earlier logged issue is currently under the stage of investigation. As soon as it is investigated completely, we will be in position to share any ETA for its fix. We will inform you further as soon as we have additional updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.