Convert PDF to TIFF with Aspose.PDF for .NET - all tiff frames have same A4 size

Hello,

I want to convert a pdf to tiff which pagesize is A4,yes,i can do it with below code:

private void ConvertPDFtoTiff(string filePath, string destPath)
{
try
{
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filePath);
pdfDocument.Form.Type = Aspose.Pdf.Forms.FormType.Standard;
pdfDocument.Save(filePath);
Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution resolution = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(204, 196);
Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings tiffSettings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings();
tiffSettings.Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.CCITT4;
tiffSettings.Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Format1bpp;
tiffSettings.Brightness = (float)0.1;
Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice tiffDevice = new
Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffDevice(PageSize.A4,resolution, tiffSettings);
tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, destPath);
tiffDevice = null;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString());
}
}

But I found some pages content was stretched,for example,there is a page which it’s width is same as it’s height,but in the output tiff,the height is changed.i wonder if have a method to zoom page content and output it without stretched.
I’m waiting for your help,thanks!

@HomerWu

Could you please share the sample source PDF file with us as well. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply!
The Attached ZIP file is for your information:
‘SourceFile.pdf’ is my source file which need to convert to tif;
‘ConvertedbyAspose.tif’ is the output file converted by your Aspose.pdf;
‘ConvertedbyOther.Tif’ is the output file converted by myself application;
you can see the difference on the 6th page.,how can i output a file like ConvertedbyOther.Tif by your Aspose.pdf?AsposeConvertFiles.zip (4.8 MB)

@HomerWu

We were able to notice the issue at our end during testing with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.1. Therefore, we have logged it as PDFNET-49292 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
The issue also in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.1.00,so as you said,how many time will it take you to fix this issue?

@HomerWu

At our end, the issue was replicated using 21.1v of the API. We provide support on the basis of the latest available version. Now that issue is reproducible using it, so has been logged and will be fixed in higher versions of the API. Furthermore, the issue has been logged under free support model and will be resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will inform you in this forum thread as soon as we have some updates regarding its fix. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello,

How about this issue?We’ve been waiting for almost a year。

@HomerWu

Regretfully, the issue could not get resolved due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during issue analysis. We will notify you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution. We apologize for your inconvenience and the delay.