Convert PDF to Word DOCX While Preserving Formatting in FLOW Mode

I am attempting to convert a well formatted PDF into an editable Word DOCX format using FLOW Mode so that editing text does not overlap objects below. I have reviewed the available support documentation, but cannot find references that would permit preserving source document formatting in output document. Using DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow permits continuous document editing once generated, but it fails to preserve document margins and font styles.

Are there more detailed code examples available?

Thanks.
Ed

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. Please check following documentation link for PDF to DOC conversion feature details. However we will appreciate it if you please share your sample input/output document here. We will look into it and guide accordingly.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Tilal,

Thank you for your response, but I had already indicated in my initial inquiry that I had reviewed all of the available documentation, specifically the online reference that your response links to. I was actually asking for more specific examples and sample source code. For example, is there any functionality to specify and/or override the PDF margins when generating the DOCX?

Respectfully,
Ed

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for any misunderstanding, by sharing the documentation link I meant to show you available options for PDF to DOC(X) conversion. I am afraid you can not change margins during the conversion. However you can resize PDF page contents before the conversion.

Furthermore as requested earlier, please share your sample input and expected output documents here. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,