Convert PDF to XLSX in C# - Table cell data in multiple lines in PDF not converted correctly

Hi, I used the following Java code to convert a PDF file to XLSX:

Document pdfDocument = new Document("abc.pdf");
ExcelSaveOptions excelsave = new ExcelSaveOptions();
excelsave.setFormat(ExcelSaveOptions.ExcelFormat.XLSX);
pdfDocument.save("abc.xlsx", excelsave);

The PDF table contains a table with the below table headers:
image.png (9.6 KB)

The output excel file did not show accurate results. Below is the output:
excel_table_headers.png (5.7 KB)

However, when I tried using the Aspose online pdf to xlsx converter, the output was correct:

aspose_online_pdf_to_excel.png (2.6 KB)

Can you please look into what went wrong when doing it using Java code. The table data also incorrectly mapped with their respective table headers due to this reason. I have a requirement where I need to convert pdf to xslx programmatically in Java and use the xlsx data to feed into my system. I am considering Aspose pdf for this purpose.

@rishiwxyz,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source PDF file with us to further investigate this issue in details so that we can help you out.

Please find attached one. Appreciate your help.
sample.pdf (193.7 KB)

@rishiwxyz,

Thanks for sharing further details.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-39256 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Is there any update on this?
We are in the process of deciding which library can fulfil our purpose, which is a bit urgent for us.

@rishiwxyz,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad,
Is there any update on this? We are about to make a decision on purchasing an Aspose Enterprise edition only if we are rest assured that this is going to fulfil our requirement. Your help would be much appreciated if you provide an early update on this.
Thanks!

@rishiwxyz,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. We need more time to resolve this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-39256) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 22.7.