Convert PDF to XPS in VB.NET using Aspose.PDF | watermark becomes solid instead of transparent

When converting my pdf file to a xps file I encounter a weird effect where the, initially transparent, pdf watermark becomes filled and is solid. Not sure what I am missing here but there has to be a way to fix this as other converters do not have this weird interaction.

My code I am using is as follows:

Using document As New Aspose.Pdf.Document(PDFFilePath)
            Dim saveXPSOpt As New Aspose.Pdf.XpsSaveOptions()
            document.Save(XPSFilePath, saveXPSOpt)

document.Dispose()
        End Using

I may have to add something in the saveoptions but I am not sure what will result in transparent watermarks

@Zachpeterson4

Would you please share your sample PDF document for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@Zachpeterson4

We were able to reproduce the same issue at our end while testing the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.4. Hence, an issue as PDFNET-49887 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali,

Thanks for getting back to me. How long might I expect to wait for a patch?

@Zachpeterson4

The issue has just been logged in our issue management system and it will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis according to the policy of normal support model. As soon as the ticket is investigated, we will be in a position to share some reliable ETA. We will surely let you know once we have additional updates in this regard. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.