Convert PdfConverter->BarcodeReader coordinates to Pdf-RedactionAnnotation coordinates

I am using the code you suggested to search for barcodes in a PDF

after I have found a given “placeholder”-barcode, I want to use the PDF-redaction-annotation to remove the barcode as described here

Is there a way, to convert to coordinates of the barcode → BarCodeResult.Region.Rectangle
to an Aspose.Pdf.Rectable needed for an RedactionAnnotation which takes the resolution of the PdfConverter into account?

@Markus1980Wien

Can you please share a sample PDF document for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

AVV_with_placeholder.pdf (171.2 KB)

Here is a sample pdf. (This pdf has been sent out, is signed (manual and scanned, or digital) by a third party, and has been sent back to me)
On the third page, there is a Code39Standard-Barcode.
I want to find this Code39Standard barcode and remove it from the page.
After that I want to put a picture of my own signature on the same place where the barcode had been.

@Markus1980Wien

We tried to convert the barcode rectangle to make it annotation friendly but we could not get any success:

RedactionAnnotation annot = new RedactionAnnotation(pdfDoc.Pages[i]
                                , new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(
                                pdfDoc.Pages[i].GetPageRect(true).Width - result.Region.Quadrangle.LeftBottom.X
                                , pdfDoc.Pages[i].GetPageRect(true).Height - result.Region.Quadrangle.LeftBottom.X
                                , pdfDoc.Pages[i].GetPageRect(true).Width - result.Region.Quadrangle.RightTop.X - 72
                                , pdfDoc.Pages[i].GetPageRect(true).Height - result.Region.Quadrangle.RightTop.Y - 72));

Therefore, an investigation ticket as PDFNET-53420 has been logged in our issue tracking system to analyze your requirements. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.