Convert Powerpoint with animations to HTML5 (C# .NET)

Is it possible to Convert PowerPoint with Animation to Editable HTML5 Output with Animation using Aspose.Slides for .NET?

Is it possible in any manner (like with additional coding) using Aspose.Slides for .NET?

This is crucial for us to make purchase decision.

Thanks.

@satishcreative,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that at present the support for exporting to HTML with animations is unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34353 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Since this is very important to our project, may I please request time-frame for the requested support (for exporting to HTML with animations)?

@satishcreative,

I have observed your comments. I have requested our product team to share ETA regarding this issue. I request for your patience until further feedback is shared by our product team.

Hi, nothing as yet. Please let us know soon. Thanks.

@satishcreative,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Tentative ETA of this feature is After Q1’2019. I request for your patience.

Hi Team,

any news about this? We are also highly interested to keep the animations somehow…

Thank you,
mickna

@mickna,

I regret to share that at present the requested support is still unavailable in API. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Was supposed to be “after Q1 2019”. No update for long, long time.

Any chance that it would be available soon?

Thanks.

@satishcreative,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that concerned support is likely to get included in API during Q2 of 2020. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as support will be included in API.