Convert PPT to PDF through Aspose but not able to open PDF getting exception

Hi,

We convert the PPT to PDF through code and the PDF get generated, but when we open the PDF we get exception. Please find the attachement for Exception which we are getting.

Thanks,

Shailendra Dhulekar

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

It would be great, If you can provide us presentation file for investigation purpose.

Thanks

Hi,

Convertion of PowerPoint to PDF is working in Windows and not working Linux. I am getting error as "NullPointerException". Please find the below details.

Linux OS Details : Linux mccibcri1b7 2.6.18-128.7.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Aug 19 04:00:49 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Java : java version "1.6.0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b09)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0-b09, mixed mode)

JAR's Using : aspose-cells-2.5.0.jar , aspose.slides-2.5.0.jar , jai_core.jar ,jai_codec.jar

Error Description : Attached

Source PowerPoint : attached.

Sample Source code : attached.

I tried the option to set the -Djava.awt.headless=true still i am facing NullPointerExceptin . Please find the attached details. Let me know solution for this issue. Appreciate you help.

Hi

Any Solution on this post.?. Awaiting for your response.

Thanks,

Suryakant

Hi Suryakant,

We are working on your issue, please give us some time for proper investigation. we will work out on this issue and will reply you soon.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Suryakant,

Can you please share which distribution of Linux you are you using on your end as we need to setup the same environment as you have to reproduce the issue. I have verified the presentation shared on Ubuntun Linux with JDK 1.6 and PDF was generated successfully.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

we are using below Linux Distribution.

'Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)'

Thanks,

Suryakant