Convert PS to PDF in Java using Aspose.Page - Blank pdf document after converting EPS image to PDF format

Hello,

I’ve tried to convert EPS file to PDF using Aspose.EPS for Java(19.2),

but generated PDF document contains only one blank page. I tried multiple eps images, but each time the same blank pdf document. Do you have any possible solution for such problem. Thanks.

.sample.zip (2.0 MB)

Please notice, that I am using licensed Aspose EPS for Java.

Also question, why your official github repository

doesn’t have any sample eps file or test case for it.

@Andriyw

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID EPSJAVA-50 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution.

Moreover, we have added sample EPS and generated PDF file to GitHub repository for your kind reference. EPStoPDF.zip

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Farhan.Raza,

How can I monitor JIRA ticket with ID EPSJAVA-50 ?

Can you share link on it.

Thanks in advance.

@Andriyw

We are afraid that you may not access our internal issue tracking system. However, you may make a request for issue progress in this thread, whereas we will also notify you as soon as this ticket will be resolved.

@Farhan.Raza,

Could you please provide any updates about this ticket? Thanks.

@Andriyw

Thank you for getting back to us.

The issue reported by you is recently logged in our issue management system and is pending for investigations. It will be scheduled on its due turn which may take some months. We will let you know as soon as any significant updates will be available in this regard. We appreciate your patience.

I am having the same issue. I would love to purchase this product but if I am unable to test it, we will need to consider other options. I feel support and turnaround time for prospective customers needs to be better.

@pfleischman

Thank you for contacting support.

We are afraid EPSJAVA-50 has not been resolved yet. However, the issue can be file specific and may not necessarily occur with every EPS file. You may test the API in its full capacity by applying a free 30-days temporary license. Once you complete evaluation process, you may purchase the license to keep using APIs features. In case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for the detail on EPSJAVA-50.

Our company purchased ASPOSE Total that included EPS to PDF conversion as a key part of our new solution that will ship in 2 months. Our customers will expect a reliable way to convert the EPS files.

1. What is the timeline on when this issue will be addressed?
  2. What workarounds are available currently for this issue? (As you can appreciate we cannot ask our customers to try a different file…)

@aborris

Thank you for your interest in our APIs.

We are afraid this ticket is currently pending for investigations and an ETA may not be available at the moment. We have logged your concerns and will let you know as soon as any significant update will be available.

I would like an update on this issue please, your solution was selected for the inclusion of EPS conversion.

And to repeat my previous question, are there any workarounds for this issue.

@aborris

EPSJAVA-50 is still pending for investigations and may take few more months to resolve. Moreover, we are afraid any workaround for this issue may not be possible.

Any updates on this issue?

@aborris

We regret to share that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other high priority issues in the queue. Furthermore, the issue has been moved under ticket ID PAGEJAVA-59. We will surely let you know as soon as the issue is resolved. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.