Convert PS to PDF result in error

Hello,

I am trying use Aspose Page to convert a PostScript file to PDF using the sample code provided. I am getting “%%[Error: Undefined; Offending Command". Attaching the error screenshot and postscript file. Our legal team is working on buying the licensed version of Aspose.Total. But with these issues, our team is reluctant to proceed. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

Capture.PNG (12.4 KB)
000441.7z (8.1 KB)

Below is the code snippet used,

Code:

void postscriptToPDF(System::String psFile, System::String pdfFile)
		{
			// Initialize PDF output stream
			System::SharedPtr<System::IO::FileStream> pdfStream = System::MakeObject<System::IO::FileStream>(pdfFile, System::IO::FileMode::Create, System::IO::FileAccess::Write);
			// Initialize PostScript input stream
			System::SharedPtr<System::IO::FileStream> psStream = System::MakeObject<System::IO::FileStream>(psFile, System::IO::FileMode::Open, System::IO::FileAccess::Read);
			System::SharedPtr<PsDocument> document = System::MakeObject<PsDocument>(psStream);

// If you want to convert Postscript file despite of minor errors set this flag
			bool suppressErrors = true;

//Initialize options object with necessary parameters.
			System::SharedPtr<PdfSaveOptions> options = System::MakeObject<PdfSaveOptions>(suppressErrors);
			// If you want to add special folder where fonts are stored. Default fonts folder in OS is always included.
			options->set_AdditionalFontsFolders(System::MakeArray<System::String>({ u"{FONT_FOLDER}" }));

// Default page size is 595x842 and it is not mandatory to set it in PdfDevice
			System::SharedPtr<Aspose::Page::EPS::Device::PdfDevice> device = System::MakeObject<Aspose::Page::EPS::Device::PdfDevice>(pdfStream);
			// But if you need to specify size and image format use following line
			//Aspose.Page.EPS.Device.PdfDevice device = new Aspose.Page.EPS.Device.PdfDevice(pdfStream, new System.Drawing.Size(595, 842));

{
				auto __finally_guard_0 = ::System::MakeScopeGuard([&psStream, &pdfStream]()
				{
					psStream->Close();
					pdfStream->Close();
				});

try
				{
					document->Save(device, options);
				}
				catch (...)
				{
					throw;
				}
			}

Regards,
Jancirani C

@Janci

Would you kindly also share an expected output PDF document for our reference? We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Hi Asad,

Please find the attached expected output.

Regards,
Jancirani C
000441.pdf (2.8 KB)

@Janci

An issue as PAGECPP-79 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You Asad!
I can see multiple tickets created for the same kind of issue. Can you please let me know the status of the issue PAGECPP-79?

Regards,
Jancirani C

@Janci

Yes, there are multiple tickets. However, every ticket has been logged with a different PS file as sometimes issues are related to specific file and are resolved for it. Furthermore, we are afraid that the earlier logged ticket for this thread has not been yet fully investigated. We will let you know as soon as we have some updates about its resolution. Please spare us some time.

Hello Asad,

Please let me know the current status of this issue. Cab you please bump up the priority of this issue.

My requirement is to generate Barcode pdf if the input given is BarcodeID and Barcode Format. The required output should be of below format (size & quiet zone).
image.png (11.4 KB)

Also, the image should be in Vector rather than in Raster, so that even if the image is magnified to 500+%, the image quality should not be distorted. This requirement needs to be delivered to the customers before end of September. I believe, Siemens is working on the agreement with Aspose. Please support us to rectify the issue ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Janci.

@Janci

The issue is logged under free support model where issues are resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely investigate and resolve this ticket and let you know as soon as we make some definite progress towards its resolution. Your concerns have been recorded and will be considered during the investigation. Please spare us some time.