Convert PS to PDF results in Error: Undefined; Offending Command: setjobtimeout

For the conversion from Postscript format to PDF format I have been testing with a set of 22 postscript documents. Only 13 succeeded. The logfiles contains the above error, but also:

“Unlicensed product allows converting only PostScript files less than 500kB” (which is strange because I have an evaluation license for Aspose.Total)

and:
“System.NullReferenceException: ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object.’”

I enclose a zipfile with folders for the inputfiles, outputfiles, sourcecode and logfiles. Can you please help to get this working for all 22 input documents?

PocAsposePdf.zip (8.1 MB)

@fransbloemen

We tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.Page for .NET 22.2 and did not notice either of the exceptions that you shared. However, we noticed that two PS files were unable to convert i.e. Rel_Th.ps and ps_pdf.ps. For the first file, we noticed System.NotSupportedException: ‘Unsupported font head version.’ Exception and for the second one, the program kept running for more than 3 minutes and did not produce any output. Therefore, below issues have been logged in our issue management system:

• PAGENET-351
  • PAGENET-352

We will further look into details of the logged tickets and let you know as soon as they are resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: We have also attached the PDFs generated in our environment.PDFFiles.zip (227.1 KB)