Convert Spool (PCL 6, PCL5, PS) files to PDF in C# with Aspose.PDF for .NET - Invalid image block length Error occurred

Hi,

I need convert spool files of windows(PCL 6, PCL5, PS) to PDF.

Conventing one file PCL 6, i receive this exception:

System.SystemException: Invalid image block length: 7600, source width in bytes = 144, number of rows = 50, padBytesMutiple = 4, padding space = 0 —> System.ArgumentException: Invalid image block length: 7600, source width in bytes = 144, number of rows = 50, padBytesMutiple = 4, padding space = 0
em ? .( , Byte[] , Int32 , Int32, ? )
em ? . ?(Byte[] , Int32 , Int32 , ? , Boolean )
— Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas —
em ? . ?(Byte[] , Int32 , Int32 , ? , Boolean )
em ? . ?(Byte[] , Int32 , Boolean )
em ? .(Boolean )
em ? . ?(Boolean , Boolean )
em ? .? ?(Boolean )
em ? . ?()
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
em System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

When i try convert post script spool, is generated one PDF file empty.
I’m sending my test files to analyze.

Aspose.PDF has support to PostScript Files?Test_Files.zip (183.8 KB)
Test_Files.zip (184 KB)

@magalhaesleo

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

This query is relevant to Aspose Native APIs so we may move your thread to http://forum.aspose.com/. Our Native APIs Support Team will shortly answer your query.

@magalhaesleo

Thank you for contacting support.

We would like to share with you that Aspose.PDF API currently supports PCL5 and older versions only. That is why the rendering of file fails with an exception. A ticket with ID PDFNET-44433 has been logged in our issue management system as a feature request for the same. However, 00018.SPL file is rendered fine. I have attached generated PDF file for your kind reference Test_18.3.pdf. Please request for a temporary license by following the instructions written over Get a Temporary License, and then convert the file by using below code snippet after Applying the license.

// Instantiate LoadOption object using PCL load option
PclLoadOptions loadoptions = new PclLoadOptions();
// Create Document object
Document doc = new Document( dataDir + "00018.SPL", loadoptions);
// Save the resultant PDF document
doc.Save( dataDir + "Test_18.3.pdf");

I hope this will be helpful. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Test_18.2.pdf (294 KB)

Hello guys,
Can anyone confirm to me if the PCL 6 stills not available today?

@rsbbueno

We are afraid that the ticket could not get resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will surely update you once it is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.