Convert TEX file to PDF format work during local execution (unit test) but throws NPE during execution on wildfly

Hi, everyone!
I would like to convert TEX file to Pdf format.
For unit test execution conversion is successful.
image.png (29.2 KB)
For adding the same part of code to production system ran on Wildfly I get NPE.
image.png (36.2 KB)

@aordina

Could you please share your TEX file in .zip format with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

It’s simple Tex file.
sample.zip (233 Bytes)

@aordina

Would you kindly make sure that you are using the latest version of the API i.e. 21.2. In case issue still persists, please share the complete exception message and stack trace information with us. Also, please share the Java Version in which you are running the project over Wildfly. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

I try this out with latest version of aspose.pdf (21.2) -result is the same.
This is my environment variables:
WildFly Full 20.0.1.Final (WildFly Core 12.0.3.Final) starting
java.runtime.name = Java™ SE Runtime Environment
java.runtime.version = 1.8.0_261-b12
java.specification.name = Java Platform API Specification
java.specification.vendor = Oracle Corporation
java.specification.version = 1.8
java.util.logging.manager = org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager
java.version = 1.8.0_261
java.vm.info = mixed mode
java.vm.name = Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM
java.vm.specification.name = Java Virtual Machine Specification
java.vm.specification.vendor = Oracle Corporation
java.vm.specification.version = 1.8
java.vm.vendor = Oracle Corporation
java.vm.version = 25.261-b12
Actually I don’t get any proper stacktrace from aspose. - just NPE and that’s it. See snippet.image.png (55.8 KB)

@aordina

Could you please confirm if all Windows Fonts are installed in the environment where API is throwing this exception. Please let us know if issue is occurring even when all fonts are present. We will log an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

All Windows Fonts are installed and allowed. I ran TEX-PDF-conversion using simple java app on the respective environment and everything is fine. Exception occurs only if I run API on WildFly. Could you tell me, why you don’t provide any proper stacktrace? I can’t get what happened during conversion and what is the cause of NPE.

@aordina

The issue seems related to specific environment as we tested in the Linux OS as well and could not replicate the exception. However, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-40279 in our issue tracking system for further analysis against this scenario. We will further look into its detail and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.