Convert Tiff to PDF file using Java 5 (Java)

Dear Team,

We are using Aspose License version every year and which is purchased by our Client.

We have Client requirement for converting the TIFF / TIF file to PDF file by using Aspose API.

Currently our application is supporting to JDK 5 only because it is compatibility with Application Server.

Can you please provide the solution and Jar files for the requirement which is compatible for JDK 5.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,
R. Subramanum

@RSYNarayan1,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that as per Aspose policy we have discontinued support Java 5 long way back. At present the minimum available is JDK 1.6 and above. It is unfortunately impossible that we may provided support for discontinued JDK. Therefore, I request you to please upgrade to JDK 6 or onward in order to use latest version.

Hi ,

Thanks for your quick response.
Currently it is not possible for upgrading java version from 5 to 6. Because it is big change for application. We have to upgrade all custom and third parties components and Application server.

I downloaded java 8 version of aspose image jar file and run on JDK 6 then it is giving the error as major, minor version of 52.0.

Can you please provide me the JDK 6 support related jar file for converting Tiif to PDF file.

Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
R. Subramanum

@RSYNarayan1,

I request you to please try using latest Aspose.Imaging for Java 19.5 with Java 8. The last version workable with Java 6 was Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.12. You may use either version with their respective Java JDK to keep things going on your end.