Convert TIFF to PDF in C# using Aspose.PDF - Annotations in TIFF have been missed

Hello,

We have customer and working with TIFF images. They use an application that they can add annotations visa this app but when you open the image with some image softwares, these annotations cannot be shown. We only see the annotations on the app. So I thought that when we use apose.pdf for converting tiff to pdf, we could see the annotations but still not. And I tried to get the annoations from the tiff but not cannot see an annotation list.

So does aspose support annotations in tiff ? I add here the tiff with annotations. The original file size is 5 kb and when we add annotations the size becomes 12kb. So that means, the annotations have been saved in the image file not as an external data.

Briefe_im_TIF_Format.zip (2.7 KB)

Could you give me information about that whether we can convert the tiff with annotations to pdf?

@ertan2002

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share a bit more details regarding that Application (used to add annotations over TIFF images), so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello Asad Ali,

Thank you for your reply. The app is here

but i am not sure whether you can download and use it. Well we gave up from this project because the annotations in TIFF bring a lot of works because each application’s logic may be different and I think that opentext uses their own structure. So I think that the best thing is letting go :slight_smile:

@ertan2002

Thanks for acknowledging us.

May be it is possible for you to share a TIFF file (which has annotations using this Application). We will log an investigation for our product team, so that they can look into the scenario and check if adding support for such TIFF images in the API is feasible or not. Nevertheless, in case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.