Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert to EPUB looks weird

Report.zip (4.2 KB)

I have one of the word document which try to convert to epub format. After conversion, the epub looks weird.

I have attached sample document for support to look into it.

@howcool,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5. Please check the attached image. output.png (14.3 KB)

We have attached the output .epub file with this post for your kind reference.output epub.zip (2.1 KB)

I have try the latest release for Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5, the data written to epub also has the same output as I was using 18.4.

Beside that, is there any sample for me to write to HTML Fixed and XAML fixed documents from stream? I have tested using Aspose.Words and the output data seems combine stream data and result data combine together inside the file. For other format no such kind of problem in it. If I am using loading from filename no problems deals with it, but it happens weird using stream.

WordReport.zip (4.2 KB)
Report.zip (2.2 KB)

This is the output that I generate from word document. Same output using latest Aspose.Words 18.5

Output Screenshot.png (15.9 KB)
This is the screenshot I saw from output epub.zip file you have attached. Why it looks so weird at my side. I am using latest release windows 10 pro april update. All drivers and windows are up to date.

I found out that if I am using Microsoft Edge browser, it looks weird when opening epub file and screen shot attached, if I am using Adobe digital edition, it looks normal. Could you please verify on your side and try open using Microsoft Edge browser and it generate same output as I saw?

@howcool,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use Adobe Digital Edition to view the correct output. The Microsoft Edge browser does not open the EPUB correctly. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-16920. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16920) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.7 update.