Convert to html with wrong text

Hi there

I am using PDF 11.1 converting pdf file to html files.

There some chinese characters “文件已簽署” become “文文文文文” after conversion to html files in Linux environment.

Here is my code:

Document pdf = new Document(“custom/input/pdf/PD_006.pdf”, “123456”);
HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOps = new HtmlSaveOptions();
pdf.save(“custom/output/pdf/PD_006.pdf.html”, htmlSaveOps);

Please check this problem, I have the PDF file with password “123456” in the attachement, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your inquriy. We are looking into the issue and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Craig,

I have tested the scenario over Linux and noticed that text is rendering incorrectly, so logged a ticket PDFNEWJAVA-35579 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectifications. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Hi,

Is there an ETA of the fix for this problem?

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the logged issue is still pending for analysis as product team is busy in other issues/features in the queue. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi

This problem also happens on another PDF file.
Pager 1’ s text “基础命令教程” becomes "基基基基基基"

Please check this file, and hope this helps, thanks :slight_smile:

craigabyss:
Hi
This problem also happens on another PDF file.
Pager 1’ s text “基础命令教程” becomes "基基基基基基"

Please check this file, and hope this helps, thanks :slight_smile:
Hi Craig,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem that some Chinese characters appear differently or a square box appears in their place. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFJAVA-36003 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

PS, for your reference, I have also attached the image file which shows character display in our environment and the output HTML generated at our end.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-35579) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.