Convert to PDF issue

Hello
I am afraid I have found a bug in the PDF conversion in Aspose.Words.
Please have a look at the template I have attached.
In the table with the child region, on the first row of the table I have ticked:
“Repeat as header row at the top of each page”
I have also given that row a bottom border.
When I mail merge using Words and save as Docx everything works perfectly. But when I save the output as PDF then the bottom border disappears on the header row on the repeated pages (provided that there are enough rows in the child region to create new pages).
Regards,
!Rob

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,

I’m having the same issue, please give this bug high priority.

Kind regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Sure, attached are the document as saved (after mail merge) by Aspose.Words and the generated PDF. On the second page, the bottom line of the table header is missing.
If you load the doc file in Aspose.Words and save to PDF you should see the same.
Kind regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,
Thank you for additional information. Yes, you are right, this is the same issue. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3168) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)