Convert VB.NET webpage to TIFF

Using ASPOSE WORDS for .NET, can a VB.NET web form be converted to a TIFF ? If so, please advice how. I am fairly new to the ASPOSE software.
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Aspose.Words allows saving any html document in Tiff format. For example, you can load a predefined html into Document object and save it on physical memory as following:

// Load html file into Document Object Document doc = new Document("d:/temp/eample.html");
// Save it as tiff format file
doc.Save("d://example.tiff", SaveFormat.Tiff);

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know.

Hi,

This comes very close to what i am looking to do as well. Eventually, i want to use aspose.words in conjunction with aspose.cells to manage quite a few reports in a .net web application.

For now i have the reports all created and shown on a web page, due to time limitations during this stage of the project all i want to do is save the already displayed HTML content to a word document.

So the question is, how can i save page content straight from the web page in vb.net directly into a word document without referencing an html file?

Thanks so much
Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I think the second code example on the following API page may be helpful to you: https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/document/

It demonstrates how to load a web page from a URL and convert it to any format supported by Aspose.Words.

Thanks,

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have been playing with this example over the last couple of days and i am still having some difficulty.

Is there a code example that goes into this topic in a little more detail?

Also,

Is it possible to convert an HTML String straight into a word/pdf document inline without having to refer back to the url?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sure, please see the code below:

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(htmlString));
Document doc = new Document(stream);

If we can help with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,