Convert Visio File to PDF Problem

Hello,

I have a problem while converting a VISIO file to PDF. The generated PDF file contains an error and can not be shown in Adobe Reader. I can upload the problematic VISIO file.

Best regards

My program code:

private static void convertVisioFileToPdf(File sourceFile, File targetFile) throws Exception {
    log.debug("sourceFile=" + sourceFile + ", targetFile=" + targetFile);
    com.aspose.diagram.Diagram diagram = new com.aspose.diagram.Diagram(sourceFile.getPath());
    diagram.save(targetFile.getPath(), SaveFileFormat.PDF);
    log.debug("PDF file was created");
}

@Anwender

Thanks for contacting support.

Please share your problematic VISIO file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi Ali,

can you reproduce the problem with the attached Vision file? TestFile.zip (44.7 KB)

Best regards

@Anwender

We have tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.Diagram for Java 19.2 and were able to reproduce the issue. For the sake of correction, we have logged it as DIAGRAMJAVA-50652 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50652) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 19.3.