Convert Visio/Vsdx/Vsd files into HTML using Aspose.Diagram for .NET - output is different than MS Visio

Hello,

I’ve a problem when we save visio as html. When I use Aspose.Diagram, the output html looks different comparing to html generated by Visio app.
Here is the same app:
VisioTest.zip (4.7 MB)

This app will generate html representation of the same visio file using aspose and visio app.
Here is the output from visio:
visio output.png (189.6 KB)
and here how this looks in aspose:
aspose output.png (181.7 KB)
The differences are:

1. Diffence in the thickness of the lines of shapes/swimlanes. In the visio version it’s more thick and in the aspose version it’s a more slim line
  2. The Strikethrough property for the Function text in the vertical swimlane. This is lost in the aspose ersion while still visible on the visio version
  3. Weird bolding of the Graph text in the aspose version. In the visio version it’s the same as in edit mode version of the document
  4. In the textbox where the little cat says ‘Miauw’ there is an extra line in the aspose version

If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks

@mmdevelopment

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51755 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some more updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.