Convert VSD to VSDX using Aspose.Diagram for .NET - Document is changed after conversion

Hello,

I have use Aspose.Diagram to convert visio .vsd to .vsdx format. I found one document which looks different after convertion:
Capture.PNG (77.6 KB)
See in this screenshot a shapes pointed by the red arrow.

Here is the sample code:
VisioTest.zip (50.9 KB)

Thanks

@mmdevelopment

This issue has been logged as DIAGRAMNET-51747 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction and we will surely let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have found more visio files which looks different after convertion:
2server.side.merge.zip (361.1 KB)
server.side.merge (1).zip (404.0 KB)
server.side.merge (2).zip (290.9 KB)
server.side.merge (3).zip (318.2 KB)
server.side.merge (4).zip (176.8 KB)
server.side.merge.zip (164.1 KB)
In every zip file you can find two visio files: one .vsd and second .vsdx created by Aspose.Diagram library. In screen.png you will see what the problem is.

If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks!

@mmdevelopment

We have logged these files as well along with the issue and will let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding issue resolution.

@mmdevelopment

Would you kindly try using this hotfix i.e. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.1.1 and let us know in case issue still persists.

I have used your hot fix but it looks like the problem is still there. Please run this app:
VisioTest.zip (4.6 MB)

After you press a button please open After.vsdx file. It looks different comparing to the source file.

@mmdevelopment

We will look into this and will share our feedback with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51747) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.2.

I have checked the fix and it works for initial reported file (from the first post). But for the rest visio files, we still have the same problems. Should I create a separate topic for each of these issues?

@mmdevelopment

For other Visio files, you may please share them with us here or in a separate topic as per your convenience. We will proceed to assist you accordingly.