Convert VSDX to PNG the excel Shows bold

Api visio.zip (113.5 KB)
Hi Aspose,

I have 150 Visio inside some excel. While converting VSDX to PNG or JPG. The excel is showing bold.

string[] files = Directory.GetFiles(strInputPath, "*.vsdx");
			foreach(string strFile in files)
			{
				Diagram vdxDiagram = new Diagram(strFile);
								ImageSaveOptions opt = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFileFormat.PNG)
				{
					SmoothingMode = SmoothingMode.HighQuality,
					CompositingQuality = CompositingQuality.HighQuality,
					InterpolationMode = InterpolationMode.HighQualityBicubic,
					PixelOffsetMode = PixelOffsetMode.HighQuality
				};

vdxDiagram.Save(strOutputPath + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(strFile) + ".Jpg", opt);
			}

Now I have attached 1 Visio the input and output files. Could you please resolve the issue?
Let me know what the problem is.

Thank You.

@msindia
Please share the input and output files, We will look into its details . Please be patient and spare us some time.
Thanks.

Hi @philip.zhou,

Sorry, I forgot to attach the files. Now I have attached the files.

Thanks

@msindia

An investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-53049 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of further analysis. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali,

May I know the status of this issue?

Thanks

@msindia
Since the emf file in the source file is bold,so when we Convert VSDX to PNG, the generated image is bold, We are sorry that we could not resolve this issue recently.

Thanks
.sourceemf.zip (1.5 KB)

Hi @asad.ali,
Thank you for the update.

Is this possible to solve the issue? (in future)

Thanks

@msindia

The ticket has already been logged in our issue management system and we will keep checking it whether a fix can be made or not. We will let you know in this forum thread in case we make some progress in this regard. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like