Convert word document from 2010 to 2016 using Aspose

Hi There,

I just started using ASPOSE API for converting word document from 2010 to 2016 version.

Can anybody explain how can we convert word document from 2010 to 2016 version using ASPOSE API.

Please give the code in detail.

Till now I got to know that file extension of both 2010 and 2016 is same i.e. docx but the compatibility mode is different so if anyone help me out that how can we change the compatibility of word document using ASPOSE will be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi Atif,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have already logged a feature request as WORDSNET-12458 to support Office 2016 for Aspose.Words in our issue tracking. We will keep you updated on this feature via this forum thread.

In the first phase, opening and saving of Office 2016 documents will be supported. More features will be added gradually as we receive more requests. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available for this feature at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please share your input and expected output documents here for our reference? We will then provide you more information about your query.

@mohammedatif.shamimg,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12458) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 update.