Convert Word document into PDF

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Words to convert documents into PDF file. But, I have some problem with the rendering of the PDF … For example, some image take more space than in the original document so the text under it is not on the same page… The chart are not displayed the same way in the PDF vs Word .

Is it possible to convert in a “Print style” a Word document into a PDF ? To get the same rendering !

Code :

Dim doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(docFile.OpenBinaryStream)

Dim options As New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions

options.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.PdfA1a

options.TextCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfTextCompression.None

options.FontEmbeddingMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfFontEmbeddingMode.EmbedAll

options.ImageColorSpaceExportMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfImageColorSpaceExportMode.SimpleCmyk

options.UseHighQualityRendering = True

doc.Save(pdfStream, options)

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Here’s the Word document I was refering in my previous post.

I also add a PowerPoint exemple where the rendering of the conversion is not the same as if I print the document to PDF.

Thank you

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

We have have tested the scenario of Word file to PDF conversion and have managed to reproduce following issues.

• WORDSNET-15253 : Paragraph is rendered on next page in output PDF
  • WORDSNET-15254 : Horizontal axis of chart does not render correctly

We have also performed the PTX to PDF conversion and have managed to replicate that text on first and third slide are not appearing on proper location. For the sake of correction, it has been logged as SLIDESNET-38577 in our issue tracking system.

We will further look into the details these problems and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15254) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15253) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38577) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.2 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.