Convert Word Document to EPUB 3.0 File Format C# .NET Java

Hello,

Is there any updates on epub 3 support? I believe the support ticket is WORDSNET-5022.

@WendyPurba,

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words currently does not export Word documents to EPUB 3.0 format. We will investigate this file format and consider supporting this sometime in the future. Your thread has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-5022) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it will be supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the response, I note that this response was the same as given to people in 2013 and 2017. Could we have an indication when this format might be supported?

Thanks

Is there any updates on epub 3 support? I believe the support ticket is WORDSNET-5022.

@WendyPurba,

For now, the implementation of this feature has been postponed till a later date. There are no estimates available at the moment. But, we have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will inform you via this thread as soon as we have any further updates on this topic.

Hello,
Using Aspose Words and PDF we saw that both APIs create files EPUB 2 and not EPUB 3.

We found these posts that explain that the support of EPUB 3 is not expected:

Have you got any news?
Is there a release plan?

Thanks,
Giulio

@giulio.andolfi Unfortunately EPUB 3 support is not yet included into our roadmap. The related issue in our defect tracking system is WORDSNET-5022. We will inform you via this thread as soon as we have any further updates on this topic.