Convert Word DOCX Document to Linearized PDF using C# or Java & Set Fast Web View Option in PDF to Yes

I searched the topic in this forum and found the same question.
The answer is this issue is fixed in Aspose.Words for JasperReports 19.1.
Now I use Aspose.Words 20.9 but I can not find how to save the linearized pdf.

Please tell me how to save.

@ppsueno,

Aspose.PDF for .NET API provides a Document.Flatten Method that you can use to remove all fields from Aspose.Words generated PDF document and place their values instead.

If this is not what you are looking for then we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further by providing complete details of your usecase. What do you exactly mean by linearized PDF? Please also ZIP and upload your sample input Word document and expected (linearized) PDF file here for our reference. You can create expected PDF document by using Microsoft Word. Please also list the complete steps that you performed in MS Word (or any other editor) to create such linearized PDF on your end. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

When I searched for help, I couldn’t find an option to set “Fast Web View” to Yes.
How can I create a PDF file with this “Fast Web View” set to Yes?

2020-09-09_100942.png (16.4 KB)

@ppsueno,

We have logged the following ticket in our issue tracking system.

• WORDSNET-21066: Add Linearization Property in PdfSaveOptions Class | API to Set Fast Web View Option in PDF to Yes

We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

Hi,

I am also looking for the option to enable the fast web view while saving the pdf. Can you please update the status of above ticket ?

Thank you

@Gptrnt Unfortunately, this feature is not yet supported. The issue is currently postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. So currently there is no estimate regarding this feature implementation.