Convert Word Excel PPT Files & Optimize PDF for Fast Web View (C# .NET)

As far as I understand Aspose.PDF does support PDF optimization for Web (Fast Web View file property in Acrobat Reader). However, we use Aspose.Words (Cells, Slides) for converting to PDF and in those products I couldn’t find similar functionality. Am I missing something or indeed this is available only in Aspose.PDF?

@volozyko,

Regarding Aspose.Words, we have logged the following ticket in our issue tracking system.

• WORDSNET-22099: Allow to Create PDF File with “Fast Web View” Set to Yes

Your thread has been linked to this ticket and you will be notified here as soon as it will be supported in future.

Regarding Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides, I am moving your query in Aspose.Total forum where you will be guided further.

@volozyko,

Regarding Aspose.Cells, we have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47968” for your requirements. We will look into it.

For Aspose.Slides, we will update you soon.

@volozyko,

Please note, Aspose.Cells generates basic PDF file supporting structure tags, PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b compliance as Microsoft Excel does. Making PDF with “Fast Web View” to Yes (or Linearize PDF) is a professional maintenance for PDF file. Aspose.PDF would be needed, so you may use it for PDF optimization.

Thanks for the information. Does this mean that this feature will never be added to other Aspose products? Anyway, I will discuss this with management.

@volozyko,

As far as Aspose.Cells is concerned, the feature might not be supported in near future. For other Aspose products, we will share updates once available.

A post was split to a new topic: Convert Word to PDF File with “Fast Web View” Set to Yes (C# .NET)