Convert Word to PDF: HeightRule is ignored

When convertering a Word document to PDF the Row.RowFormat.HeightRule seems to be ignored.

In the attached Word document I have one table with two rows. Both rows contain the same data (in the second column). The first row has an exact row height and the second one is set to a minimum row height ("at least...").

When converting the document to PDF both rows are shown as if the HeightRule is set to "AtLeast".

Hi Bram,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I have tested the issue using Aspose.Words 5.2.2.0 and latest hotfix for Aspose.Pdf 3.8.0.5 and the resultant file that I have generated is in attachment. Does it resolve your problem, please take a look.

The resultant file and hotfix are in attachment.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem.

The height of the first row (row height is set to exactly 0.5cm) is not matching the height in the Word document. I was expecting that the first row would only show a part of the data in the last cell.

Hi Bram,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are working over this issue and soon, you will be updating with the status of correction.

Hi,

It is a known issue that exact row height is not supported well. I am afraid we can't support it well in short time. Sorry for the inconvenience.