Convert Word to PDF keeping Layout of Chinese Text intact using Aspose.Words for Java API

My original file is 1 page of words. After conversion often, I get 2 pages of PDF file. In addition, the documents I processed have watermarks. How to remove them, I have cited the authorization.word.zip (158.7 KB)

image.png (15.1 KB)
image.png (8.6 KB)

The PDF file obtained is different from the original

@wanyangye,

The watermarks appear because you are using Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 in evaluation mode. If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ API without the evaluation/trial version limitations, then you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License? .

Also, please ZIP and attach the following Font file here for further testing:

• 华文中宋

Do you mean to use Aspose interface in Chinese and Song? There are many style fonts in my text.

@wanyangye,

Please note that Aspose.Words for Java requires TrueType fonts when rendering Word documents to fixed-page formats such as PDF, XPS or Images. For more details, please refer to the following article:

Your input document uses the following font and for proper rendering to PDF, please ZIP and attach the following Font file here for further testing on our end.

• 华文中宋

华文中宋.zip (7.7 MB)

I now understand your request and I am offering it to you now. Please see the attachment.

@wanyangye,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19764. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.