Convert word with track changes to pdf with simple markup

I want to convert a word file into pdf with track changes. It by default converts the doc with “all markup”. I need to convert it with simple markup. Is this possible?

For example, when you enable track changes in word 2013, under review, under tracking you can find the options for markup. If you choose all markup, your revision will have vertical lines at the left of the document and the changes in the document are visible. When you choose simple markup, you only get vertical lines.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note Aspose.Pdf support the feature to convert PDF to DOC(X). However Aspose.Words is used for DOC(X) to PDF conversion. So I am moving your request to related forum. My Aspose.Words colleague will guide you appropriately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, I have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-12029 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi there,

Further to my last post, I like to share with you that you can achieve your requirements using Aspose.Words for .NET 15.5.0. Please use following code example to achieve your requirements. We have closed WORDSNET-12029 as ‘Not a Bug’.

RevisionOptions class allows to control how document revisions are handled during layout process. You do not create instances of this class directly. Use the RevisionOptions.LayoutOptions property to access layout options for this document.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
RevisionOptions revisionoptions = doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions;
revisionoptions.ShowRevisionMarks = false;
revisionoptions.ShowRevisionBars = true;
revisionoptions.ShowOriginalRevision = false;
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf");

Tnx a lot! This was really quick!!!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.