Convert XFA to Acroform and produce TIFF images using Aspose.PDF - Unable to produce tiff images

Tried to convert to tiff images anyway I could find in Aspose.pdf. Using the converter approach, when I called the BindPDF it runs forever and produces no error. The only other way that I found produces 1 page that basically states “Please wait”

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for using our API’s.

Your shared document is an XFA form and during PDF file load, its contents are rendered inside PDF pages. Therefore in order to convert such documents to Image format, you need to convert the document to Standard Acro form and then perform the conversion. However I have observed that conversion process is hanged during conversion. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-41213 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

[C#]

// Open document
Document pdfDocument = new Document("c:/pdftest/DA_72428_1.PDF");

pdfDocument.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;

// Create Resolution object
Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);

// Create TiffSettings object
TiffSettings tiffSettings = new TiffSettings();
tiffSettings.Compression = CompressionType.None;
tiffSettings.Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Default;
tiffSettings.SkipBlankPages = false;

// Create TIFF device
TiffDevice tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);

// Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, "c:/pdftest/DA_72428_1output.tif");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41213) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.4.